Toyota Mirai Forum

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:18 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Got mine today: 6/1/16
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:09 am 

Hi all,

I'm being optimistic here as this seems to be an almost deserted forum. Very little new here since I looked 10 days ago. Perhaps that will change in time?

So far so good. The car is very comfortable, has good visibility and handles ordinary driving very well. Lots to learn in the various menu systems but I have plenty of time for that. All of the basic functions are easy enough.

I guess were all taking a bit of a chance here and hoping for more fueling stations will come online soon?

C-ya, Jer

Post subject: Re: Got mine today: 6/1/16
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:53 pm 

Congrats Jer :D

I'm close to pulling the trigger as the lease on the Rav 4EV is almost up. I declined a few months ago but now it looks like there' more stations and better experiences by drivers.

So, did you lease, if so from what dealership and did they give you any break on the price?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:16 pm 

Hi Bruin nut,

Price at dealers is not negotiable but still factors out pretty favorably for such a loaded, unique and rather luxurious automobile. Especially when you crank in all the incentives. I purchased mine from Roseville Toyota and so far their after sales care and help has been terrific. This is a special program that they want to succeed and we're sort of the Beta testers.

I decided to purchase mine and take advantage of Toyota's 0% financing. So I put about 60% down and my monthly payment should remain affordable. Factor in another $100/mo or so for insurance.

My first impressions are all good

C-ya, Jer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:10 pm 

I picked up the silver model on Thursday. Car is a mini-Lexus, inside and out. Luxurious, quiet, peppy, techie and modern. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: