Toyota Mirai Forum

It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Range/fuel consumption tests
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:27 pm 

Have any owners done any yet? I realize that people are restricted to within say 100-150 miles radius of a station, but with Harris Ranch and now Truckee open, I'd have expected someone to post some highway fuel consumption data by now, even though there are so few forum members, and almost none have Mirais.

I'm sure it would be of interest to have some trip data describing speeds, temps and HVAC use, loads, routes, winds etc. If you're not the kind of person who enjoys doing that sort of thing, maybe Tony Williams' offer is still open. He may not think FCEVs make any sense (that's putting it mildly), but I have no doubt he'll do a good test and report the results accurately.

Post subject: Re: Range/fuel consumption tests
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:04 pm 

Check out the Toyota Mirai Owners Facebook page. It's very active and you'll find many of the answers you're looking for.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:22 am 

bruinnut wrote:
Check out the Toyota Mirai Owners Facebook page. It's very active and you'll find many of the answers you're looking for.

I don't do Facebook, which is why I was hoping some member would post information here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:35 am 

So far the Wastebook, Oops I mean Facebook, page is for Mirai owners only. You have to be admitted by the moderator as it is a closed group for owners only. Truthfully, it's just what I was hoping for and it's been quite active.

bruinnut wrote: